iQ Media educate and entertain audiences with high quality infographic designs and data visualisation! We create visuals that are memorable, emotionally engaging and shareable!
Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly. They can improve cognition by utilising graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends.
What makes an infographic?
- Visual: colour palette, graphics, brand reference icons
- Knowledge: factual, relevant information
- Content: statistics, references, charts or graphs
When to use infographics?
- Provide a quick of overview of a topic
- Explain a complex process or ‘How-To’ guide
- Display research findings/ survey data (data visualisation)
- Summarise a report
- Raise awareness of an issue
Why are infographics so irresistibly compelling?
- Humans prefer visual content and colours increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80% as they are more fun and engaging compared to plain text.
- Infographics can increase site traffic and boost brand awareness as they are easily shareable across Facebook, LinkedIn and other social platforms.
- Visuals are memorable, emotionally engaging and shareable – so it’s hardly a surprise that infographics are liked and shared on social media three times more than any other type of content.
At iQ Media we like to create infographics that both explain and entertain by telling the story behind important marketing messages. Please get in touch to find out more, at email@example.com