Bespoke Website Design and Online Marketing
iQ Media is a website design agency specialising in creating high quality, bespoke websites and online marketing campaigns using the latest web technologies. We are WordPress, Drupal and .net developers based in Manchester, London, Cambridge and Cheshire.
We offer digital expertise you can trust, that makes a difference through websites, apps, email and online marketing and SEO!
In the ever advancing world of digital communications, having an integrated suite of communication platforms is key to the successful marketing and promotion of your business and services.
iQ Media designs and builds responsive websites that are creatively crafted to reach and engage your clients, with an exciting range of innovative digital delivery platforms, designed and built to be visually appealing, structurally dynamic and search engine optimised. These include websites, e-portals, websites for mobile devices, e-marketing and interactive training and induction platforms.
We have developed specific e-products:
- iQ Ecommercial – enabling you to send video content via a branded HTML email
- iQ Core – our own content management system
- iQ Mail – our mass-email marketing system
- iQ Pathfinder – our online learning and induction package
- iQ Event – a comprehensive online event booking system.
- We continually research and invest in the latest ‘trending’ technologies, such as augmented reality, and provide our clients with new and exciting game changing solutions enabling them to stay at the cutting edge of digital media communications.
- Responsive websites, extranets and Intranets
- Mobile applications and websites
- WordPress, Drupal and bespoke Content management systems
- .net Web Applications
- E-Learning digital portals and platforms
- E-marketing and digital marketing
- Video optimisation across all digital platforms including video streaming
- SEO & paid placement campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Interactive presentations
- Podcasts and Video Podcasts
Our core skills and experience includes:
- Successful delivery of projects using specific Agile Project Management (Agile PM) techniques
- Knowledge of a range of website platforms/ CMS with a client-centred approach to platform selection
- Ability to work in partnership with the client to design and develop service driven websites via clearly mapped user journeys and drive self-serve
- Expert UX skills – providing examples of techniques used and outcomes achieved as a result
- Ability to develop bespoke features quickly post-live, producing a prototype to enable user testing
- Evidence of leading on user research working with clients to fully understand user needs and translating these to website requirements
- Expert SEO skills and the ability to knowledge transfer and advise on on-site and off-site SEO best practices
- Ability to build low-maintenance websites
- Expert in Google Analytics and HotJar and the ability to advise on, support the set up and ensure optimisation of goal conversions
- Designing solutions for users with low level digital literacy
- Understand non-functional requirements and experience of building these into a web project i.e. usability, data quality, security, accessibility, interoperability, reliability, maintainability, availability, scalability, portability and compatibility
- Experience of delivering innovative website projects both in the public and private sector, with effective UX and UI design
- Proactively recognise relevant opportunities for innovation and try new and emerging technologies with clients
- Experience of building websites with AI/ machine learning built-in and the ability to show examples of this
- Minimal downtime and hosting and support that is responsive 24 hours a day
For more information as to how our professional website design services can work for you, please contact us at email@example.com