In the ever advancing world of digital communications, having an integrated suite of communication platforms is key to the successful marketing and promotion of your business and services.
iQ Media designs and builds responsive websites, mobile applications and email and online marketing campaigns using the latest web technologies, that are creatively crafted to reach and engage your clients, regardless of the access platform they employ.
We have an exciting range of innovative digital delivery platforms, design and built to be visually appealing, structurally dynamic and search engine optimised. These include websites, e-portals, websites for mobile devices, e-marketing platforms and interactive training and induction platforms.
We have developed specific e-products:
- iQ Ecommercial – enabling you to send video content via a branded html email
- iQ Core – our own content management system
- iQ Mail – our mass-email marketing system
- iQ Pathfinder – our online learning and induction package
- iQ Event – a comprehensive online event booking system.
- We continually research an invest in the latest ‘trending’ technologies, such as augmented reality, and provide our clients new and exciting game changing solutions enabling them to stay at the cutting edge of digital media communications.
- Responsive websites, extranets and Intranets
- Mobile apps and websites
- WordPress and bespoke Content management systems
- E-Learning digital portals and platforms
- E-marketing and digital marketing
- Video optimisation across all digital platforms including Video streaming
- SEO & paid placement campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Interactive presentations
- Podcasts and Video Podcasts
Our core skills and experience includes:
- Successful delivery of projects using specific Agile project management techniques
- Knowledge of a range of website platforms/CMS with a client-centred approach to platform selection
- Ability to build low-maintenance websites
- Ability to work in partnership with the client to design and develop service driven websites via clearly mapped user journeys and drive self-serve
- Ability to develop bespoke features quickly post-live, producing a prototype to enable user testing
- Evidence of leading on user research working with clients to fully understand user needs and translating these to website requirements
- Expert UX skills – providing examples of techniques used and outcomes achieved as a result
- Expert SEO skills and the ability to knowledge transfer and advise on on-site and off-site SEO best practices
- Expert in Google Analytics and HotJar and the ability to advise on, support the set up and ensure optimisation of goal conversions
- Designing solutions for users with low level digital literacy
- Understand non-functional requirements and experience of building these into a web project i.e. usability, data quality, security, accessibility, interoperability, reliability, maintainability, availability, scalability, portability and compatibility
- Experience of delivering innovative website projects both in the public and private sector that have transformed the online experience for users
- Proactively recognise relevant opportunities for innovation and try new/emerging technologies with clients
- Experience of building websites with AI/machine learning built in and the ability to show examples of this
- Minimal downtime and hosting and support that is responsive 24 hours a day
For more information as to how our online digital services can work for you, please contact us at email@example.com