|Optimising your return from exhibiting in terms of the quality of leads generated, is absolutely essential. To achieve this, you need to ensure you attract attendees with a very clear message. So that they quickly understand how your products and services will deliver value, to make their lives easier by solving their most pressing needs. In addition to having a well prepared sales and marketing team, on a smart welcoming stand to meet potential customers and showcase your products, the key to generating quality leads from exhibitions, is all in the ability to support your efforts with effective digital communications.
Here are some of the key things you need to consider:
- Ensure you have a responsive up to date website, with effective call to action forms to capture data, with a dedicated landing page specifically for the exhibition.
- Make your stand social – encourage your team and visitors to post updates and photos, across social media platforms to generate interest. To reach and build a wider audience of followers, through a planned campaign.
- Use Email Marketing to let your target market know you are attending. Encourage attendance and follow up interested leads after the exhibition through a coordinated campaign.
- Promote your products and services uniqueness to deliver key messages with impact and consistency, through the production of emotive, upbeat videos that tell an impressive and interesting story.
- Wow and attract attendees to your stand with dynamic 3D or infographic animations to explain the key features and benefits of your product technology and service, whilst explaining how it works. These and well produced videos will help to qualify leads on the stand whilst aiding post exhibition lead conversion, by sharing the content on your website and across the social media channels.
- Encourage visitor engagement and understanding on the stand by producing an app that allows the users to interactively view your products and services, and calculate the economic impact on their business. Or they can be attracted to have some fun and play a game app, that allows you to capture visitor data and deliver your key messages in a fun and memorable way.
- Impress and immerse you customers into your products through the use of augmented and virtual reality experiences, which will have attendees queuing to have a go!
- Finally produce a video of your exhibition stand to share and showcase your latest products with a much wider audience of prospects, who weren’t able to attend the exhibition by sharing via social media.
We hope you find these suggestions useful and they are just some of the ways in which you can increase your exhibition success through the effective use of digital communications. To find a solution that meets your needs please call 01625 418668.